Anaman Concierge Services, LLC is looking for dedicated, professional, customer service driven and friendly individuals to join our team. We are hiring for part-time positions now.
– Clean driving record
– Chauffeur’s license preferred
– Over the age of 25 due to insurance requirements
– High School Diploma, some college preferable as well
– Excellent working knowledge of metro Iowa City and the surrounding towns
– Friendly, courteous personality, calm demeanor
– Polished, professional appearance and attitude.
– Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
– Ability to work with others and promote team work
– Able to lift, carry, load and unload heavy luggage up to 50 pounds apiece. Bending, lifting, getting in and out of vehicles, sitting and/or standing as needed for longer periods of time may all be necessary.
– Able and willing to properly prep, clean, stock and maintain a clean vehicle
– Skilled, safe, defensive driver
– Self-motivated, enthusiastic and positive, willing to go “above and beyond”
– Tech friendly and able to use our state-of-the-art chauffeur apps and tools on both our company tablets and phones
– Ability to complete documentation, hours worked logs accurately and properly manage receipts/cash
– Good organization and planning skills
– We are a 24/7 operation with a full back office support team and around the clock dispatch staff. We have the best clientele in the city who rely on us daily for their chauffeured transportation needs.
We perform background and reference checks, physical abilities testing, DOT physical, pre-employment drug and alcohol screening. Candidates with previous experience in the hospitality industry is a plus.
Candidates must possess a clean driving record, valid Iowa driver’s license (a chauffeur license or CDL is a plus), over 25 years of age as well as having strong knowledge of the previous limousine/ bus experience is also a plus.
Please email the following if interested, a cover letter, resume, proof of DL and H6 report from the DMV to email@example.com. Subject should read: Job Application