UI Students Shuttle
Anaman Concierge Services Shuttle Promotional costs $35 per rider. Student Governments will pay for $15 of this ride, costing the student $20. All riders will be charged $20 for their shuttle ride. The shuttle will only pick up and drop off students at these locations: IMU or West Campus Transportation Center (WCTC), for the promotion of $20. If you want a different location, you will pay the regular, non-promotional rate of $40 before tax and 20% gratuity.
Anaman Concierge Services will send an email to pay online before your shuttle.
For more information, please visit https://usg.uiowa.edu/services/airport-shuttle.
If traveling with a non UI student or a family member/friend on the same reservation, each family member/friend will pay the full fare of $40.00 plus taxes and gratuity.
Here are the promotional service dates:
Promotional Time for International Students: August 4th to August 7th
• Summer Return: Friday, August 11th to Sunday, August 20th
• Fall Break Leave: Thursday, November 16th to Monday, November 20th
• Fall Break Return: Saturday, November 25th to Monday, November 27th
• Winter Break Leave: Monday, December 11th to Sunday, December 17th
• Winter Break Return: Friday, January 5th to Monday, January 15th
• Spring Break Leave: Thursday, March 7th to Sunday, March 10th
• Spring Break Return: Friday, March 15th to Sunday, March 17th
• Summer Leave: Monday, May 6th to Monday, May 16th
In the event that you are not present for your ride at your given pickup time without any notification to Anaman Concierge Services and ACS Airport Shuttle, you will also be charged full price for no-show.
By submitting the Booking Form below, you agree with the terms of this shuttle service and the policy of Anaman Concierge Services and ACS Airport Shuttle.